- Rack Space: 25U
- Height: 49.24 in.
- Width: 19.75 in.
- Depth: 24.00 in. (23.88 usable)
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Front gate swings open 90 degrees (left or right)
- Quick release detent pins secure frame closed
- Mounting holes on 16 in. centers
- Open sides and multiple tie loop points for cable routing
- One pair fixed position rails tapped 10-32
- Black semi-gloss powder epoxy finish
- Load Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Ships unassembled
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The 19” swing gate wall rack shall be Lowell Model SR-2524, which shall measure 49.24"H x 19.75"W x 24.00"D. It shall be constructed of heavy gauge certified U.S. steel with black semi-gloss powder epoxy finish. The front frame shall swing open 90 degrees (left or right orientation) to allow access to the rear of mounted equipment. The rack shall feature 25 rack units of panel space, quick release detent pins to secure the frame closed, tie loop points, and one pair of fixed position mounting rails tapped 10-32 on E.I.A. spacing. Load capacity shall be 100 lbs.