- Eight delayed closure circuits activate in sequential order and deactivate in reverse order. Sequencing is initiated by a single remotely located SPST maintained contact closure switch or multiple SPST normally open momentary closure switches (order separately).
- Chassis: 10.00 in. x 3.281 in. x 1.687 in.
- LED status indicators
- Slide switch allows selection of single or multiple switch modes.
- Adjustable delay allows 0.5 to 10 seconds between steps.
- Includes auxiliary 24VDC, 300mA (max) output for remote indicators
- UL Listed power supply with input 100-240VAC, output 24VDC, 500mA, 6 ft. cord and four plug adaptors (NEMA 1-15, Schuko CEE 7/16, BS1362, AS3112)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Made in U.S.A. with global components
- The device for sequentially activating equipment connected to remote power controls shall be Lowell Model No. SEQ-8, which shall feature barrier strip terminals for connection to remote power control Model No. RPC- ________. Contacts shall also be available for connecting remote switches (required) for activation. [ Applications with multiple switch actuation shall use momentary wall switch Model No. _____ or momentary rack panel switch Model No. ______. Applications with single switch actuation shall use maintained wall switch Model No. ___ or maintained rack panel switch Model No. _____. ]