- Steel Chassis: 5 in. x 1.688 in. x 3.28 in.
- 5A contact rating (24VDC/240VAC)
- Two (2) DPDT independent relays
- Spike suppression and polarity protection diodes
- Enclosed design protects relays and components
- Relay can be field converted to AC operation by installing an electrolytic capacitor
- Holes for screw-mount installation
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Made in U.S.A. with global components
- The relay module shall be Lowell Model No.RY-2 to provide two heavy duty DPDT relays. The relay shall have a contact rating of 5 Amps, 24VDC/240VAC. The relay shall be have spike suppression capability, polarity protection diodes and three-sided barrier strip terminals with wire clamps. The module shall be enclosed in a steel chassis measuring 5 in. x 1.69 in. x 3.28 in. It shall have a black semi-gloss finish and holes for wall or shelf mount.