- Chassis: Steel with black finish, 7.5 in. x 3.25 in. x 1.75 in
- Power Rating: 100-250VAC, 15A
- Power Inlet: NEMA 5-15P (6 ft. cord)
- Power Outlets: NEMA 5-15R duplex
- RJ45 jacks (2)
- DIP Switch: Because the sequence step is selected via the switch on each RPC-P unit, the startup sequence can be quickly modified without re-wiring.
- Activation: This model requires sequencer (#SEQ-P4) with an external trigger (SPST switch or DSP voltage connection) for activation.
- Multiple RPC-P units can be connected to each other (or compatible relays) to control all from a single location (up to 20 RPC-P units per step)
- This model includes surge suppression (20,000A max. surge current)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
ETL Listed (U.S., Canada)
Made in U.S.A. with global components
- The device for remotely controlling AC power shall be Lowell model #RPC-P15-S, which shall be a 7.5"L x 3.25"W x 1.75"H steel chassis with black powder epoxy finish. The remote power control shall feature RJ45 jacks and 15A duplex, power outlet. Power rating shall be 15A. Power input shall be via 6 ft. cord with NEMA plug. The unit shall also feature surge suppression up to 20,000A.