- Visual and aural monitoring of up to 12 lines.
- Inputs 1–6: accept speaker lines (70V, 25V or 8 ohm)
- Inputs 7–12: accept speaker lines (70V, 25V or 8 ohm)
- Visual Monitoring: with precise measurement of selected speaker input via analog meter with VU and voltage scales.
- Subjective aural monitoring of selected speaker input via internal speaker which may also be accessed using monaural headphone output (stereo jack)
- Rackmount Chassis: 2U Steel with black finish
- Size: 19 in. x 3.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- Analog meter with VU and voltage scales
- Termination for input connections is made to barrier strip screw terminals
- The passive monitor panel shall be Lowell Model No. MP-1B. It shall have twelve channels of visual monitoring and 12 x 1 selectable aural monitoring. The twelve channels shall accept speaker level inputs 25/70 volts. Visual monitoring shall be accomplished via a precision analog meter with VU and voltage scales responding to speaker channel selected. Aural monitoring is accomplished through either a 3" x 5" speaker or switched monaural headphone output (stereo jack) responding to the speaker channel selected. Convenient controls shall be provided to individually select a single speaker level input with the ability to toggle between the selected group of speaker inputs (1-6 or 7-12). Rear panel termination for input connections shall be made to barrier strip screw terminals, and be group selectable for speaker level (70V, 25V and 10V for 8ohm). The rackmount steel chassis shall be 19"W x 3.5"H (2RU) x 5.5"D, and finished in black powder epoxy.