- Rack Space: 12U
- Height: 27.125 in.
- Width: 23.06 in.
- Depth: 32.05 in. (29 usable)
- Backbox: 5.80 in. deep with keyhole mounting slots on 16 in. centers, center opening to mount over electrical pull boxes, ground stud, embossed dimples on back plane for installation of board-mounted accessories, removable knockout panels on top/bottom, and two keyed side locks.
- Front Mounting Section: Fully gusseted corners, triple formed wrap design mounts to backbox from inside with two heavy duty spring-loaded L-pins (self seating, positive locking).
- Welded sides with vents
- Knockouts for wireless antennas
- One pair adjustable mounting rails tapped 10-32
- Integral top/bottom rails on E.I.A. spacing for mounting or lacing
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 200 lbs.
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The E.I.A. compliant, UL2416 listed, welded sectional wall rack shall be Lowell Model No. LWR-1232, which shall consist of a backbox and mounting section made in the U.S.A. from 16 gauge certified U.S. steel. Overall measurements shall be 27.125"H x 32.05"D x 23.06"W (12U racking space). The mounting section shall be 26.06"D with triple formed side-to-bottom, side-to-top wrapped construction to achieve strength equivalent to 3/16" thick steel. It shall include side vents, one pair adjustable mounting rails tapped 10-32 (with mounting hardware), four knockouts for antennas (top and bottom), and integral rails on E.I.A. spacing (top and bottom). The mounting section shall attach to the backbox on the inside with two heavy duty, spring-loaded L-pins (self seating, positive locking), which can be attached on either side to alter swing orientation. The backbox shall be 5.80"D with keyhole mounting slots on 16" centers, 10" x 10" rear opening, embossed dimples and lacing points on the back plane, knockout panels with combination knockouts on top and bottom, and two keyed side locks. The rack shall have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish.