- Driver (8A50): 8 in. 50W coaxial driver with 20 oz. LF ceramic magnet and 2 oz. HF ceramic magnet has frequency response of 40Hz–19.4kHz (±6dB) and 40Hz–20kHz (±7.3dB) and average sensitivity of 90.6dB (1W/1M). Excellent power handling and smooth sound reproduction.
- Transformer: 70V transformer with primary taps at 8, 16, 32W
- Enclosure (.8 cu.ft.): Steel backbox with 1.5 in. thick acoustic lining. Removable dual knockout wiring compartment cover plate with combination knockouts. Driver leads exit through metal clamp. Backbox is offset to fit around plenum obstructions.
- Grille with Subplate (2 x 2): Fine-perforation grille provides maximum free-air space for excellent sound transmission while maintaining an unobtrusive appearance in new or existing tile ceilings. White.
- Mounting Aids: Restraint tabs
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Made in the U.S.A. with global components
- The 2x2 ceiling speaker for suspended tile ceilings shall be Lowell Model No. LT2-8A-TM32-Vb. The system shall directly replace a 2'x2' ceiling tile. Each speaker system shall include a factory-mounted driver mounted to a subplate with a fine perforation steel grille finished in white powder epoxy. The driver shall be 8" coaxial with a power rating of 50W. It shall have ceramic magnet weight of 20 ozs. (LF) and 2 ozs. (HF), frequency response of 40Hz–19.4kHz (±6dB), 40Hz–20kHz (±7.3dB) and sensitivity of 90.6dB avg. measured 1W/1M. The driver shall include a factory wired 70V transformer with primary taps at 8, 16 and 32W. The system shall include a steel backbox (0.8 cu.ft.) with acoustic lining and leads exiting through a metal clamp