- Rack Space: 14U
- Height: 27.08 in.
- Width: 19.13 in.
- Depth: 23.38 in. (23 usable)
- Removable base mounts flush or recessed (up to 1.75 in.)
- Integral turntable with push-button release
- Four bottom rail slides (for loads to 200 lbs.)
- 11-gauge steel corner post mounting rails tapped 10-32
- Front security panel attaches with screws
- Six cable lacing bars
- Black powder epoxy finish
- Ships unassembled (two cartons)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The rack for built-in applications shall be Lowell Model No. LPTR4-1423 which shall be certified U.S. steel with a smooth black powder epoxy finish. Overall measurements shall be 27.08"H x 19.13"W x 23.38"D with 14U panel space. The base shall feature four bottom rails and integral turntable to allow the rack to slide forward, rotate and lock at 60 or 90 degrees. The rack shall include six cable lacing bars, a front security panel and side supports with obround openings. Load capacity shall be 200 lbs. The rack shall ship unassembled in two cartons.