- Fully-welded 14-gauge steel construction
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Center opening for cable management.
- For use with LER, LFR and LGR Series racks. NOTE: The 42" deep base has been discontinued and is available in limited quantities.
- Side openings match openings on LGR Series racks for cable pass-through.
- Includes hardware for bolt-on installation.
- Available with standard swivel casters (1400 lbs. load capacity, increases rack height 1.25 in.) or fine floor swivel casters to protect wood, marble and tile surfaces (800 lbs. load capacity, increases rack height 1.5 in.)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Certified U.S. steel
- The rack's mobile base shall be Lowell Model ________, which shall be of an inner platform design that mounts inside the rack frame, adding a floor positioned flush to bottom rack space. Construction shall be 14-gauge welded steel with a center opening and black wrinkle powder epoxy finish. Side openings shall match openings on LGR Series racks for cable pass-through. Four heavy-duty (3 in.) non-locking swivel casters shall be positioned inside the platform. The unit shall have ___________ (standard, fine floor) casters with a total load rating of _____( 800 lbs., 1400 lbs.). Increase in overall rack height shall be _____inches. Mounting hardware shall be included.