- Clear, loud paging and tone signaling (indoor/outdoor)
- Driver: 30W compression
- Transformer: For 25V, 70V or 100V systems. Screwdriver-adjustable tap selector and screw terminal connections in rear. Integral strain relief and plastic cover.
- Enclosure: Weather-resistant assembly suitable for indoor/outdoor use is all-metal construction with a durable beige epoxy finish. Two-wire hook-up to rear access screw terminals. 10.37 in. diameter x 10.63 in. deep.
- Mounting Aids: Universal swivel mounting bracket
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees F
- Average Sensitivity (1W/1M): 118.1dB
- Ships ready for installation
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- IP66 rated (IEC 60529) for water/dust-resistance when optional wiring compartment covers are used (see options below).
- The horn shall be Lowell Model LH-30TA, which shall be a double reentrant design with a high efficiency 30W compression driver, round bell and universal swivel-style base. Power rating shall be 30 watts continuous. Frequency response shall be 411Hz-4.0kHz (±6dB) with a sensitivity of 118.1 log average (1W/1M) 132.9dB maximum SPL (calculated based on power rating and measured sensitivity). Dispersion shall be 40 degrees conical (2kHz Octave Band). Impedance shall be 2500, 1300, 670, 330, 169, 90, 45 ohms. Horn shall include a 25/70/100V transformer with screwdriver selectable taps. Taps for 25V use shall be .25, .48, .93, 1.9, 3.7, 6.9 and 13.9 W. Taps for 70V use shall be 2, 3.8, 7.5, 15, and 30W. Taps for 100V use shall be 4, 7.7, 15, and 30W. Transformer connections shall be protected by a plastic cover with strain relief. The horn assembly shall measure 10.37 in. diameter x 10.63 in. deep and shall be weather-resistant metal construction with all metal parts painted in corrosion-resistant beige epoxy.