- Rack Space: 44U
- Height: 83.125 in.
- Width: 23.06 in.
- Depth: 32.00 in. (29.34 usable)
- Configurable top has 10U opening for 19 in. panels (includes solid closure panels)
- Open frame with multiple 2 in. holes on sides for cable runs between racks
- Open front (optional door)
- Rear door with top/bottom vents and key lock
- Two-pair fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 (printed RU scale)
- Cable Management: Multiple lacing points, holes, knockout panels
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
- Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 3150 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The EIA/TIA/RoHS compliant, gangable rack shall be Lowell Model No. LGR-4432. Overall measurements shall be 83.125"H x 32"D x 23.06"W with panel space of 44 rack units. Load capacity shall be 3150 lbs. The rack shall include a rear door with key lock, a top with 10U opening and compound knockouts; open base with grounding stud; two pairs adjustable mounting rails with printed RU increments; knockout panels with combination knockouts above/below rear door; blank project panel below rear door; and provisions to mount an optional surface-mount front door (ordered separately). The rack shall be manufactured in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel and have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish. It shall be listed to UL 2416.