44U x 36"D Gangable Rack, 22"W, adjustable rails, fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions.
Rack Space: 44U
Height: 83.125 in.
Width: 22.00 in.
Depth: 36.00 in. (33.34 usable)
- Configurable top has 10U opening for 19 in. panels. Solid closure panels included.
- Open sides, front, back (optional doors)
- Two-pair fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 with printed RU scale
- Cable Management: Multiple lacing points, holes, knockout panels
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
- Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 3150 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The EIA/TIA compliant, UL Listed (UL2416) 19" gangable equipment rack shall be Lowell Model No. LGNR-4436-LRD, which shall measure 22"W x 36"D x 83.13"H (44U). The rack shall be UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada with a load capacity of 3150 lbs. Construction shall be fully welded 16-gauge steel frame with 14-gauge steel top and 14-gauge steel bottom reinforced at loadbearing junctions and finished with a durable black powder epoxy coating. The rack shall include two pairs of 11-gauge steel adjustable rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 and rack unit increments printed on EIA spacing. The rear frame shall feature removable knockout panels and combination knockouts (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2") for conduit wiring, and BNC knockouts for UHF/VHF antenna. The top shall have integral rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 to accept 19"W solid panels included as shipping stiffeners or optional accessories. The base shall include a grounding stud and provisions to accept leg levelers (optional) or anchor bolts (by others).