- Rack Space: 40U
- Height: 76.125 in.
- Width: 23.06 in.
- Depth: 27.00 in. (24.25 usable)
- Configurable top with 7U opening for 19 in. panels (solid closure panels included)
- Welded sides with vents
- Open front (optional door)
- Recessed rear door with vents and key lock
- One-pair fixed-position front rails tapped 10-32 (printed RU scale)
- Cable Management: combination knockouts
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
- Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 2000 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The stand alone floor rack shall be Lowell Model No. LFR-4027. Overall measurements shall be 76.125"H x 27"D x 23.06"W with panel space of 40 rack units. Load capacity shall be 2000 lbs. The rack shall include a recessed rear door with vents and key lock, welded side panels with vents, 7U top opening that can be closed with the included shipping stiffener panels, open base with grounding stud, one pair fixed-position front mounting rails with printed RU increments, combination knockouts above and below rear door, and provisions to mount optional rear rails or optional surface-mount front door. The rack shall be manufactured in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel and have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish.