- Rack Space: 35U
- Height: 67.375 in.
- Width: 23.06 in.
- Depth: 32.00 in. (29.34 usable)
- Configurable top with 10U opening for 19 in. panels (solid closure panels included)
- Welded sides with vents
- Open front (optional door)
- Open back (optional door)
- Two-pairs fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 (printed RU scale)
- Cable Management: Multiple lacing points, knockout panels
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
- Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 3150 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The EIA/TIA/RoHS compliant, stand-alone floor rack shall be Lowell Model No. LER-3532-LRD. Overall measurements shall be 67.375"H x 32"D x 23.06"W with panel space of 35 rack units. Load capacity shall be 3150 lbs. The rack shall include welded side panels with vents, top with 10U opening and combination knockouts, open base with grounding stud, two pair adjustable mounting rails with printed RU scale, combination knockouts above and below rear opening, and provisions to mount an optional surface-mount front door or rear rails (ordered separately). The rack shall be manufactured in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel and have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish. It shall be UL Listed to UL2416.