- Rack Space: 18U
- Height: 37.625 in.
- Width: 23.06 in.
- Depth: 27.00 in. (24.34 usable)
- Welded top and sides with vents
- Open front (optional door)
- Open back
- One-pair fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 (printed RU scale)
- Cable Management: Multiple lacing points, knockout panels
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
- Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 500 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The EIA/TIA/RoHS compliant, stand-alone floor rack shall be Lowell Model No. LER-1827-LRD. Overall measurements shall be 37.625"H x 27.00"D x 23.06"W with panel space of 18 units and load capacity of 500 lbs. The rack shall include welded side panels with vents, solid top with vents, open base with grounding stud, one pair adjustable front mounting rails with printed RU increments, combination knockouts above and below rear opening, and provisions to mount an optional surface-mount front door or rear rails (ordered separately). The rack shall be manufactured in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel and have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish. It shall be UL Listed to UL2416.