- Frame mounts without using panel mounting space.
- Included security bracket mounts to top of lower door projecting into rack within 1/4 inch of mounting rails thus securing contents of the lower section when the top door is open.
- Security bracket is factory-installed when the LDDF frame is ordered with the rack, but it can also be field-installed with two screws
- Equipment with protruding knobs may need to be re-positioned to accommodate the security bracket.
- Order door(s) separately
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Certified U.S. steel
- The rack shall be equipped with dual-door frame model __________ (#LDDF-21, #LDDF-24, #LDDF-35, #LDDF-40, #LDDF-44), which will accept 1 or 2 short surface-mount front doors to separate and/or secure access to mounted equipment. The surface-mount steel frame shall extend 1" from the rack. It shall attach to factory-installed threaded inserts on the rack, without drilling. Inserts shall be located on right and left to accommodate mounting on either side. The dual-door frame shall be steel with black powder epoxy paint. The doors and an alternate key lock, if needed, shall be ordered separately.