Ready-to-install high performance 100W flown rectangular speaker for suspended installations features an 8 in. driver, 70V 100W transformer, 2 cu.ft. acoustic enclosure and white grille. It's ideal for high energy, high ceiling applications like clubs, bars, sporting facilities, concourses, hotel ballrooms, transportation terminals, convention centers and exhibit halls.
SPEAKER ASSEMBLY INCLUDES
- Driver (8P100): 8 in. (8ohm) 100W driver with robust motor structure, 38 oz. magnet, 2 in. voice coil and coaxially mounted high frequency compression driver for high power handling with excellent efficiency. A steel plate is mounted over the driver to protect it during shipping and installation. Remove it to mount the grille. See the driver spec sheet for more information.
- Transformer (TLS-10070): 70V 100 transformer for superior music fidelity in 70V distributed applications. The 20/20 AudioVisionTM transformer offers true 20Hz-20kHz performance. A screwdriver-adjustable tap selector switch is behind the grille. Note: Lowell 20/20 AudioVision™ transformers have full frequency response and high power handling which allows the speaker to operate at full potential while providing a stable load to the amplifier. The transformer allows a distributed speaker system to sound imperceptibly the same as a transformer-less direct-to-voice-coil system but with easier wiring, reduced labor and less expense.
- Grille: Square perforated steel grille with white powder epoxy finish is ideal for applications where the speaker is suspended in a tile, sheetrock or plaster ceiling. 15.25 in. square x 0.375 in.
- Enclosure: 2 cu.ft. precision-formed steel enclosure (23.937 in. x 18.19 in. x 8.19 in.) features anti-vibration ribs, sound-stop board, 1-1/2 in. thick premium acoustic lining and forged 1/4 in.–20 eyebolts screwed into mounting nuts for secure suspended installation (using flyware by others). Externally accessible connections are terminated through a 4 in. x 4 in. flush cover plate. Black powder epoxy finish.
CERTIFICATION & COMPLIANCE
- Certified U.S. steel (grille, enclosure)
- Made in U.S.A. with global components
- The 100W flown rectangular speaker for suspended installation shall be Lowell iMount® Model IM8P-TS100-2SW which shall feature an 8 in. (8 ohm) 100W driver mounted in a black steel acoustic enclosure (23.937 in. x 18.19 in. x 8.19 in., 2 cu.ft. volume) with anti-vibration ribs, sound-stop board, 1-1/2 inch thick acoustic lining, and forged 1/4 inch-20 eyebolts screwed into mounting nuts for suspended installation using flyware by others. It shall include a perforated steel architectural grille with white finish. System frequency response shall be 50Hz–17.0kHz (±6dB) and 48Hz–20kHz (±7.1dB) with average sensitivity of 92.3dB @1W/1M. Dispersion shall be 80 degrees conical @2kHz octave measured 6dB down. The system shall have a driver with 38 oz. magnet, 2 in. voice coil, and coaxially mounted high frequency compression driver. It shall include a 70V 100W transformer with tap selector switch behind the grille.