- Panel: 16-gauge steel, black finish
- Fan Diameter: 4.7 inch
- Fan Quantity: 2-4 fans (model numbers in chart below)
- Noise Rating: 28 dBA per fan
- Total Airflow: 50 cfm per fan
- Choose standard cord or thermo-cord with built-in thermostat to control fan operation
- The thermal management panel for E.I.A. rackmount installation shall be Lowell Model No. ______, which shall be 16 gauge U.S. steel finished in black powder epoxy paint. It shall measure ____ rack units x 19”W and include ____ whisper fans with guards. Each fan shall have a 4.7" diameter with 50 cfm airflow and 28 dBA noise rating.
- Models with Standard Cord: The panel shall include a standard 6 ft. cord.
- Models with Thermo Cord: The panel shall feature a green thermo cord which shall have an integral thermostat to automatically control fan activation, turning them on when ambient temperature reaches 86 degrees F and off when temperature reaches 72 degrees F.