Volume Control w/Program Selector Switch #CS650-DW
|Volume control and 6-source program selector switch with 2-gang decorator style wall plate. Also includes two 1-gang plates for separate installation.|
• 50W volume control for use with 70V or 25V speaker lines provides 33dB attenuation in 10 steps. Last two steps before off are 6dB (33dB total). Wiring connections are plug-in screw terminations for prewire convenience.
• Six-source program selector switch is two-pole, non shorting rotary style to assure complete isolation between lines. Connections are Euro-style screw terminals allowing the unit to be field connected for use together or independently.
• Includes decorator style 2-gang wall plate plus two 1-gang plates for separate location mounting. The 2-gang plate (4.562 in. x 4.5 in. x 2.125 in.) is made to install in a 2-gang or 4 in. square E.O. box with mud ring (not included).
• Includes knob and mounting screws
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in the U.S.A. with global components
The combination volume control / source selector switch shall be Lowell Model No. CS650-DW. The volume control shall be a UL Listed 50W auto transformer for use with 70V or 25V speaker lines and shall provide a total of 33dB attenuation in 10 steps (the last two steps before "off" shall be 6dB). The six-source selector switch shall be two-pole, non shorting rotary style for isolation between lines. Wiring connections shall be to screw terminals allowing the unit to be field connected for use together or independently. The unit shall include two 1-gang and one 2-gang decorator style wall plates with white finish for installation versatility. The unit shall install in a two-gang or 4 in. square E.O. box with mud ring (not included).