Surface-mount steel enclosure for ceiling or wall is designed to mount a screw-mount grille and standard 8" speaker. The clean square format is ideal for use in schools, offices, restaurants, hotels and similar venues.
- Material: 20-gauge one-piece steel, welded seams, white finish
- Height: 11.50 in.
- Width: 11.50 in.
- Depth: 6.00 in.
- Volume: 0.459 in.
- Acoustical Treatment: 1 in. thick batting
- For Grille Type: Screw-mount
- Mounting Aids: Timmerman clips on front flange, universal mounting pattern for E.O. box (not included), 0.375 in. hole with grommet for wire access, side knockouts (for 500 Series wire mold)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Made in U.S.A.
- Certified U.S. steel
- The surface-mount enclosure for use with 8" speaker and screw-mount grille shall be Lowell model CB86-SGA. It shall be 11.5" x 11.5" x 6" steel construction with white powder epoxy finish, four mounting holes, four 8-32 U-clips, a rear access hole with grommet, provisions to mount an electrical box, two side knockouts for Wiremold 500 Series, and 1" thick fiberglass acoustic batting. The enclosure shall be made in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel.