400W + 100W RMS - 130dB SPL
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet
- Coaxial custom FBT 12” B&C speakers with 64mm (2.5”) voice coil
- B&C 25mm (1”) exit throat compression driver and 44mm (1.7”) voice coil
- Bi-amp: high dynamic Class D amplifiers 400W+100W RMS to provide a pleasant sound even at loud volume
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets
- Control Panel: XLR/Jack input and XLR link out, Volume, 4 Presets, HP Filter, 3 frontal status LED indicators
- 90° directivity horn
- Proprietary filtered algorithms, dynamic equalization at low frequencies, advanced energy control allows an high SPL while granting reliable and distortion-free audio reproduction with high headroom
- Sturdy gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures to avoid undesired resonance
- Weather resistant coating under the grill to protect the driver and the speaker
- High SPL in a compact size monitor
- 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single or multiple users
- Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, two M10 rigging points
- Teflon replaceable feet allow an easy use on stage
- Available in white colour
- StageMaxX 12Ma features a 12” B&C loudspeaker custom made for FBT and coaxially mounted with a B&C 1” exit throat compression driver.
- The coaxial configuration allows perfect alignment of the acoustic centers of the transducers, guaranteeing symmetry of dispersion and improving focus of the stereo image in Left-Right configuration.
- Bi-amplification design with high dynamic Class D amplifiers delivering 400W + 100W RMS through a switch mode power supply.
- Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment to optimize the acoustical response for different applications.
- The FOH preset allows the use in suspended installation as well as ‘drum fill’ applications.
- StageMaxX features two lateral M10 rigging points and wall mounting bracket for different applications (optional accessories).
- 3 frontal status LED indicators to control ON OFF limiter and protection state.
- Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, one frontally placed to easily drag and move the monitor on stage and the replaceable Teflon feet ensure sliding on stage with minimal wear.
- The cabinet has 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single user (35°) or for more users (55°).
The 4 presets are:
ORIGINAL: is the typical “MaxX” sound adapted to “STAGE” application
HI-CUT / DRUM FILL: provides less mid-high for a comfortable listening in near-field at high level
LO-CUT / DOUBLE: provides less low frequency for better intelligibility and for optimal coupling in stereo configuration
FOH: Front Of House use in suspended or pole-mount installations