CREST AUDIO X 20RM - The Crest Audio(r) X-Series(tm) is regarded as the most sonically accurate and operationally quiet, professional-level rack-mountable console range in the audio industry.
The Crest Audio(r) X-Series(tm) is regarded as the most sonically accurate and operationally quiet, professional-level rack-mountable console range in the audio industry. With high-end performance and rock-solid construction, the XSeries features a modular design and an extensive feature set suitable for any application. Available in main and monitor configurations, X-Series models feature up to 14 mono and four stereo inputs. Long-throw faders, versatile four-band semi-parametric EQ, channel inserts and high-quality microphone preamplifiers are standard. The X 18R and X 20R consoles have six configurable aux buses and three main buses that provide plenty of front-of-house mixing configurations, while the X 18RM and X 20RM have up to 12 mono or six stereo mix buses for floor or in-ear monitoring.
- 12 mono inputs + 4 stereo inputs, all with mic preamps and individual 48V phantom power switches
- Built in splitter system on all 20 XLR mic/line inputs with ground lift switches on each input channel
- 12 monitor buses that can be configured mono or stereo in pairs
- Additional "stereo common input" for sending click or reference tracks to artists on all 12 buses
- Four-band mid sweep EQ for mono and stereo input channels
- 18 dB per octave high-pass filter on mono input channels
- Fully balanced XLR outputs and XLR balanced bus inputs
- Solo link system compatible with other X-Series rack mixers
- 10-space rackmount configuration
- Weight Unpacked: 30.42 lb(13.8 kg)
- Weight Packed: 36.60 lb(16.6 kg)
- Width Packed: 21.25"(53.975 cm)
- Height Packed: 22.5"(57.15 cm)
- Depth Packed: 9"(22.86 cm)