CREST AUDIO X 20R - The Crest Audio(r) X-Series(tm) is regarded as the most sonically accurate and operationally quiet, professional-level rack-mountable console range in the audio industry.
The Crest Audio(r) X-Series(tm) is regarded as the most sonically accurate and operationally quiet, professional-level rack-mountable console range in the audio industry. With high-end performance and rock-solid construction, the XSeries features a modular design and an extensive feature set suitable for any application. Available in main and monitor configurations, X-Series models feature up to 14 mono and four stereo inputs. Long-throw faders, versatile four-band semi-parametric EQ, channel inserts and high-quality microphone preamplifiers are standard. The X 18R and X 20R consoles have six configurable aux buses and three main buses that provide plenty of front-of-house mixing configurations, while the X 18RM and X 20RM have up to 12 mono or six stereo mix buses for floor or in-ear monitoring.
- 12 mono inputs + 4 stereo inputs, all with mic preamps and individual 48V phantom power switches
- 100 mm faders on all inputs and Left, Right and Mono (center) outputs, 60 mm faders on the four subgroups
- Four-band EQ on all inputs
- 18 dB per octave high-pass filters on mono input channels
- Insert on all inputs, subgroups, aux outs and L, R & M outputs
- Six aux buses, selectable pre or post fader in pairs
- Auxes 1 & 2 are configured as Level/Pan for stereo operation
- XLR L, R & Mono outputs switchable between line and mic level
- 1/4" TRS and RCA connectors provided on alt output, monitor output and tape input
- Weight Unpacked: 28.22 lb(12.8 kg)
- Weight Packed: 34.39 lb(15.6 kg)
- Width Packed: 21.25"(53.975 cm)
- Height Packed: 22.5"(57.15 cm)
- Depth Packed: 9"(22.86 cm)