CREST AUDIO HP-EIGHT 56 - The HP-Eight professional mixing console combines Crest's legendary high-quality audio design with modern, efficient construction.
HP-Eight (56 Frame)
Bridging the world between high quality audio designs and efficient construction techniques, the Crest Audio HP-Eight enters the market filling the increasing needs of the professional install and portable markets.
The HP-Eight professional mixing console combines Crest's legendary high-quality audio design with modern, efficient construction. The HP-Eight is available in easily portable 24-channel and 32-channel models, as well as installation-size 40, 48 and 56-channel models, making this console ideal for a variety of medium-capacity live performance venues and houses of worship. This quality console also includes 10 aux sends on each mono input channel for use as a monitor mixer, plus five stereo line input channels with EQ, bus assignment and aux sends.
For example, Houses of Worship will find the HP-Eight filled with the functionality and performance that was once only available in much more expensive offerings.
If extreme flexibility as well as exacting audio performance are required, the HP-Eight delivers those attributes and more to the budget-conscious installer and end user.
Backed by a five-year warranty, the HP-Eight follows the tradition of high audio quality and reliability as established by all previous Crest console products.
Designed for music and installation professionals alike, the HP-Eight from Crest packs high-end features and performance into an affordable, Pro 8-bus board.
The internal switching power supply on the HP-Eight is designed to work on worldwide voltages at 50 or 60 Hz, and a DC connector allows attachment of an optional, external backup supply for worry-free, redundant operation.This console is made in the U.S.A. and backed by the same five-year warranty that covers Crest's larger consoles.
This dual-purpose (monitor or FOH) console is available with 24 to 56 mono input channels and five stereo line/effects returns.
- 56 Mono input channels - 8 analog subgroups - Left, Right, and Mono outputs
- 5 Stereo Line Input channels on faders with EQ, bus assignment, and aux sends
- Mono input channels have individual 48-volt phantom power, pad and polarity reverse switches
- 4-band equalizer on Mono inputs with two swept mid frequencies and fixed frequency high-pass filter
- 10 Auxiliary sends on mono input channels enables the console to be used as a monitor mixer
- Direct output on all mono input channels
- "Fader flip" function on aux outputs places aux masters on 100mm faders in place of groups and L/R
- 100mm high-quality faders on mono inputs, groups and separate left, right, and mono outputs
- 4-channel scene mute system
- TRS Inserts on Mono inputs and all main buses (Auxes, Groups, L/R/M)
- Full talkback and monitor systems
- Modular input blocks of 8 channels
- Internal Power supply with connector for external, redundant supply
- 2 channel matrix system
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S. by the same people who brought you the Century Series, X-Series, X-Rack Series, and V12 consoles
- Five-Year Warranty
- Weight Unpacked: 145.06 lb(65.8 kg)
- Weight Packed: 196.21 lb(89 kg)
- Width Packed: 37.25"(94.615 cm)
- Height Packed: 93.75"(238.125 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14.25"(36.195 cm)