The TTL6-A is a high power, three way, active line source engineered to deliver high fidelity output for use indoors and outdoors, for medium to large spaces.
TTL6-A provides all the advantages of line array technology, such as high direct sound, increased range and a uniform level distribution, with additional ease of use. It is the preferred sound set-up for stacked systems and when a wider dispersion is required.
The 3-way TTL6-A line source is equipped with 2 x 12” low frequencies woofers, 4 x 6.5” midranges and a 3.0” voice coil compression driver with wave-guide for distinctive homogenous directivity. The integration of four channels of digital amplification and the advanced digital processing set a new standard for distortion, noise and thermal efficiency.
- RDNet remote control
- 4 x Class D amplifier, 2200 Watt total power
- Premium-quality DSP with optimized phase response
- 1.4" neo compression driver, 3.0" voice coil with a waveguide
- 4 x 6.0" neo midranges
- 2 x 12" neo woofers
- 139 dB max SPL
- 90°x 30° directivity (+5°, -25°)
- Maximum output, perfect audio fidelity
- Tour grade cabinet and mechanics
- Frequency Response -3 dB:45 Hz ÷ 20 Hz
- Max SPL:139 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:30°
- Compression Driver:1.4", 3.0" v.c.
- Midrange:4 x 6.0" neo, 2.0" v.c.
- Woofer:2 x 12" neo, 3.0" v.c.
- Input connectors:xlr, RDNet Ethercon
- Output connectors:xlr, RDNet Ethercon
- Input sensitivity:+ 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:200, 800 Hz
- Protections:thermal, rms
- Limiter:soft limiter
- Controls:Near, Mid, Far, 2x Presets
- Total power:2200 W RMS
- High frequencies:400 W RMS
- Mid frequencies:700 W RMS
- Low frequencies:1100 W RMS
- Connections:Powercon IN/OUT
- Cabinet Material:baltic birch plywood
- Hardware:Pole mount, integrated
- Handles:2 side, 2 back
- Pole Mount/Cap:yes
- Height:1100/43.31 mm/inch
- Width:378/14.88 mm/inch
- Depth:468/18.42 mm/inch
- Net Weight:53/116.84 kg/lbs