The TT08-A is by far the smallest member of the TT+ family, whilst being the most flexible and powerful tool in its class.
Hi-fi acoustic design, superb deep bass punch, very linear and precise frequency response.
The TT1-A is the perfect small and powerful speaker for almost any sound reinforcement situation Ideal for live sound situations, incredible for playback and monitoring. The TT1-A, unique in its category, features a neodymium 3,0” voice coil compression driver on a large, constant directivity, precision horn. The integration of the 800 Watt, two channels, digital amplification and the advanced digital processing set a new standard for distortion, noise and thermal efficiency. The speaker is equipped with a complete set of integrated rigging mechanics for rental or installation. Dedicated accessories to create clusters are available.
- 800 Watt, 2 way amplification
- 10" neo woofer, 3.0" v.c.
- 2" titanium dome neo compression driver, 3.0" v.c.
- 90° x 60° precision waveguide
- 96 Khz, 32 bit DSP processing
- Maximum output, perfect audio fidelity
- Tour grade cabinet and mechanics
- RDNet Ready
- Frequency Response -3 dB:55 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:131 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:2" neo, 3.0" v.c.
- Woofer:10" neo, 3.0 v.c.
- Input connectors:xlr, RDNet
- Output connectors:xlr, RDNet
- Input sensitivity:+4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:900 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:soft limiter, dynamic
- Controls:Gain reduction, RDNet local setup/bypass, Time Delay, Presets (Linear, Close, Far listening, High-pass), RDNet Ready
- Total power:800 W RMS
- High frequencies:250 W RMS
- Low frequencies:550 W RMS
- Connections:Powercon In-Out
- Cabinet Material:Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware:Installation/Rental fittings
- Handles:2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap:yes
- Height:566/22.28 mm/inch
- Width:333/13.11 mm/inch
- Depth:370/14.56 mm/inch
- Net Weight:25.4/559.97 kg/lbs