ART 708-A is a powerful and versatile solution for a variety of needs, ranging from small-to-medium-scale indoor concerts to outdoor stage monitoring.
Compact, powerful, and accurately designed to guarantee accurate monitoring and effortless portability, it features a class-D 800 Watt amplifier with innovative DSP sound processing and 8’’ high-power woofer.
- 800 W Peak, 400 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 127 dB max spl
- 90 x 70, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 8" woofer, high power 2.0" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.5'' voice coil
- DSP Processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB:60 Hz ÷ 20 Hz
- Max SPL:127 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:70°
- Compression Driver:1", 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer:8", 2" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR male, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR female
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1500 Hz
- Limiter:Fast limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ shape
- Total power:800 W PEAK
- High frequencies:200 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:600 W PEAK
- Total power:400 W RMS
- High frequencies:100 W RMS
- Low frequencies:300 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / foced
- Connections:VDE AC socket
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:yes
- Height:480/18.88 mm/inch
- Width:291/11.44 mm/inch
- Depth:276/10.86 mm/inch
- Net Weight:10.2/22.48 kg/lbs