The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, making it a standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring. Pound for pound, no other similarly sized composite box comes close.
- LCD display and 1-knob DSP control with presets for precise and speedy setup.
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control to ensure optimal gain structure.
- Front LED for “power on” and “limit” indication.
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment.
- Durable composite construction with innovative hi/lo grip design for easy pole mounting.
- 1000 W (Class D); 126 dB max SPL; 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- 12” woofer and 1.5” high-frequency titanium compression driver
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL 126: dB
- Power Rating (Peak): 1000W
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 °
- LF Transducer: EVS-12K, 300 mm (12 in) Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Grill: 18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat
- Height: 610 mm (24.02")
- Width: 356 mm (14.02")
- Depth: 356 mm (14.02")
- Weight Net: 15.6 kg (34.39 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 19 kg (41.89 lbs)