10MXR 3000 SYSTEM
- 2 x Radius 3000 Players
- 1 x 10MXR Mixer
- 1 x Radius System Case
WOW! That might be the only word you have to describe the American Audio Radius 3000, the new professional CD/MP3/Wav player that makes it easier than ever for you to control your favorite music playback software!
RADIUS 3000 OVERVIEW:
- The Radius 3000 is a professional CD/MP3/WAV player with Midi capabilities so DJs can control their favorite music playback software.
- It features a large 6-inch (150mm) jog wheel, 9 on-board DSP effects, and a large bright display that shows track titles and artist ID tags.
- Radius 3000 has a white LED visual marker display that rotates around the jog wheel to show the reference point of where the CD/MP3/WAV disc is playing.
- The Radius 3000 also offers features only found on the highest quality CD Players, such as: Slot load CD Drive, Quick CD/MP3/WAV disc recognition, SD Card and USB inputs, Advanced Track Search (search for a new track while one is playing), 10 seconds of Anti-shock memory, Seamless Loop, 3 Flash Start buttons, Digital BPM Counter, and Digital Output (S/PDIF).
- Plays MP3, WAV, CD & CD-R discs
- Includes SD Card and USB inputs for additional music playback sources (such as SD, SDHC, USB Hard Drives)
- New & improved Database Builder for USB Drives: Sort your music by Title, Artist, Album or Genre in alphabetical order (ID3 tag info)
- Midi software compatible via USB (Control up to 8 MIDI channels at once)
- Display shows track titles and artist from ID tags when played
- Advanced cueing with track searching by frame (not by each second)
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Track and Folder Search
- Advanced Track Search: Search for a new track while one is playing
- “PowerTouch™ advanced digital scratching (with adjustable sensitivity)
- 2 Scratching modes: Digital Scratch mode, Beat Juggle mode
- Tempo Lock
- Instant Start
- 9 On-board FX: Scratch, Filter, Echo, Trans, Skid, Phase, Flanger, Pan, Bop
- 6-inch (150mm) Jog Wheel with LED Cue marker and adjustable LED effects
- 3 mode Jog Wheel: Normal, Scratch, and Auto Cue Scratch (Great for Beat Juggling)
- Time & Ratio adjustment for digital FX
- FX sync adjustment
- White LED Visual marker display: Reference point to view where the disc is playing
- Digital BPM Counter: keeps digital FX in sync with music
- TAP Button for manual BPM
- Anti Shock (10 sec.)
- Smart loop: Automatically measures your loop
- Fader “Q” Start
- Independently adjustable Pitch Bend (up to 100%)
- Sleep Mode (Adjustable in increments of 5 min - up to 120 minutes)
- 3 Flash Start Buttons with (5 second sample each button)
- Recall memory of Q-Start and samples
- Store up to 1500 cue points
- Digital Output (S/PDIF)
- Headphone jack on rear with volume control
- Slot load CD drive
- Flip Flop – Relay playback between two Radius 3000 CD/MP3 Players
- Built-in MIDI output and input remapping
- Change device name (Radius 3000 A-H) for easy set-up
- Link Mode: Gives the user the ability to plug in a USB Hard Drive into one Radius 3000 yet operate it from additional USB linked Radius 3000 players (up to additional 2 units)
- Supports most WAV files (PCM 1411 Kbps). May not be compatible with 1411.2 Kbps WAV files.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5” x 14” x 4.25”
- Weight 8 lbs
10 MXR 10-inch 2-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer w/2 Line, 2 Phono, 1 Mic Input
The American Audio MXR Series offers DJs the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer while playing and controlling music from software on their computer.
- The 10 MXR is a 10-inch, 2-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer with Midi/Analog control, built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface, Balanced XLR Outputs, MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
- 10-inch, 2-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer (compatible with any “Midi Learn” Software or Analog Inputs – such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.)
- Inputs: 2 Line, 2 Phono, 1 Mic
- 18 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core™ Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- Balanced XLR Outputs?• 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid, Bass)?• Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Direction Switch (Forward/Reverse)
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- Low/High Pass Filter Control per channel
- 10 segment VU meter
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone input: ¼” Balanced
- Headphone input: ¼” Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25”x10”x 3.5”
- Weight: 6 lbs.